Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What's wrong here?



Let me start out by saying that I have A LOT of respect for the Israelis. How can you not respect a people that share a border with another country that is constantly trying to kill them? And I also love the ease at which Krav Maga has been adapted and embraced by the United States. But in this video, they claim to depict "Israeli Tactical Shooting". What is shown is commonly known as the "Israeli Instictive Shooting Method". So what is so wrong in this video? 

Well for one, the Israeli Method, was developed because many pistols used back when were not drop safe and could engage the firing pin if rattled. With today's modern pistols, this has become a thing of the past.

Secondly, and I can not stress this enough, NEVER STAND IN FRONT OF A FIRING LINE!!!! I don't care how good your training or method is. You NEVER STAND IN FRONT OF A FIRING LINE!!!

Rules for firearm safety:

1. Always assume the firearms is loaded!!!

Good, I think we have it now. Enjoy the video by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment